| Students of TU Berlin|
|Topics and supervision for master/bachelor theses|
- Sure, just send me an email or come by my office. I will try to find something that matches your interests.
|Jobs as student research assistant|
- Contact me. I have some things in mind that could do with some student assistance.
| Researchers (PhD students, postdocs,...)|
|Visiting me and the algorithms and complexity group of Prof. Niedermeier?|
- Gladly! We welcome visitors. Berlin is always worth a visit!
- In particular, PhD students interested in parameterized complexity are encouraged to get in contact regarding a research visit.
|You need a full version of one of my papers?|
| Scientific community|
|Reviews for conferences and journals||
- By all means. I review for all publishers and venues so long as the work in question is within my expertise and interest.
- There is a stack limit regarding the number of parallel requests that I'm willing to accept.
|Grant proposal reviews and related things|
- Again, by all means. I am sure to make time for these important matters.
| Applicants for positions|
|Do you have a vacant PhD or postdoc position?|
- This is just a small group so positions are limited. All vacancies are announced on the DMANET mailing list; it is generally a good idea to follow that list if you are interested in discrete mathematics and theoretical computer science.
|Will there be a position in x months?|
- If you are strongly interested in working with me then tell me as far ahead of time as possible and we can see if we can attract funding for you.
- I may also be willing to serve as host if you want to apply for PhD/postdoc funding yourself, e.g., through some stipend.
|Internships for students|
- I am not offering any internships for students.